Wednesday 29 August 2012

You 2

You guys are officially the worst blogging buddies!!
Seriously, you 2 tell me "Oh, I read your blog today" as though it is an achievement or something and then I would go "Oh, I would have read your blog if you wrote anything on it!!"
.
You guys are lucky you got tonnes of food to share tomorrow night, otherwise I might have post random stuff on you 2's blog :P
It seems things have become much more simple and happy just like the beginning of us, without all the messy things you guys are throwing at each other with me in the middle of the snowfield.

You know what? I won't write anything meaningful until you 2 start blogging again!!

Anyways, hope you get well soon la Christie and seriously get those Butter Menthols!!
And I'm having atleast half of that watermelon Michael!!

- Chris T.

No comments:

Post a Comment