Sunday 26 August 2012

1 Day


1 day, 24 hours by myself isn’t something you would expect to experience while living in a hall. As unlikely as it is, so much has happened since I last saw you guys. After contemplating over the new-found knowledge of this past day, I realized that I have yet to apply for UAC. Unfortunately, it is very typical of me to find solutions to a problem instead of taking a step back and review the whole situation. After all, it is the result that matters the most. Therefore, I have until the release of UAC offers to get a hold of everything happening here.

Perhaps it’s because I always seem to be carefree and quick-witted that you wouldn’t expect to find me preoccupied in thoughts (hence you guys always entrust me with issues). But when I do, I would look more lost than when I take off my glasses.
Anyways, thanks for continuously bothering me during our today guys, otherwise, I wouldn’t have stepped on duck shit and realize it too  :)

- Chris T.

No comments:

Post a Comment