Sunday 2 September 2012

Observations

It has been a over a week, 6 days to the rest of us, since you two started dating and the changes it brought seems ever more apparent. Not that I'm complaining of course.

Although it is unorthodox to say that you are lucky to have been sick, I thought there couldn't have been a better moment for you to have fallen ill. I do not think I need to elaborate on the reasoning of that statement but it does affect my ability to observe, as a third person, the changes it has brought upon us. 

I do see the effort you guys put into trying to make this normal for me and I do appreciate that. But at times, the look in your eyes gave it away. What I see in Christie's eyes is sorrow, perhaps knowing that it is now different and that it just doesn't seem to work out just as you hoped it did. From Michael's eyes... well, its very hard to tell from your eyes because they always seem the same to me. But I can tell from your smile that you are now a happier man. 

Either way, we are all too busy these days to know what is normal so don't worry guys, we still have some time before we temporarily part ways and bond just like before.

Good luck to our exams guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment